Our cat beds are already made and ready to ship now! These cute wool beds can be used for cats or small dogs.
Our pure wool beds will help your cat feel safe, warm and cozy - plus look very cool in your home! We designed these beautiful cat beds for pet owners who appreciate clean, modern design and crisp, bold colors. These beds are perfect for pets who love to sleep on your bed, couch or chair... but having them use in these areas will protect your furniture and save time from managing the pet hair clean up. Cats are naturally attracted by the wool odor. The lanolin odor of wool is similar to the odor of the kitten's mother. It also can be use to help transport a pet within it's traveling crate - making visits to the vet a little more cozy than normal.
- SMALL: Width: 15” x 12” / Height: 4 (perfect for young, small cat)
- MEDIUM: Width: 17.5” x 13” / Height: 4.5” (larger, adult cat or small dog)
- LARGE: Not currently available in this color - sorry! (Good for two cats who sleep together, or a medium size dog)
* PLEASE NOTE ~ these beds are handmade and differ in sizes slightly.
- Made with 100% wool (New Zealand wool)
- Made free from chemicals or any other toxins
- Color: White on the outside with black wool in the interior.
- Photo of black cat in red bed is lounging in a SMALL bed. Photo with dark grey bed is size LARGE.
- Cat bed arrives a bit folded and you can easily reshape upon arrival (misting with water really helps!).
* PLEASE NOTE ~ these beds are each handmade and may look slightly different than the images. Sometimes the interior wool color bleeds out into the outer white later. It is just part of the process and we cannot always control how each will turn out.
CARE: Vacuum for quick cleaning using your upholstery attachment - it is really all you should need because wool naturally repels dirt & moisture. If very soiled ~ hand wash with lukewarm water or washing machine in "wool" cycle. Re-shape form, squeeze excess water out & air dry (best to elevate while drying if possible).
These wool felt beds are made of 100% New Zealand wool and designed in Portland Oregon by Wooly Bowls. Each cat cave is hand felted in Nepal by skilled women who earn fair wages in a safe environment, and always sweatshop free. We are against child labor and are committed to fair trade ALWAYS. We ensure you 100% quality of all our products as they are made free from chemicals or any other toxins and are eco – friendly.
Techniques: Felt is handmade. Wet felting technique. Wet felting wool is a centuries old craft used to make everything from tents to clothing. Wool is felted only using warm water and organic soap.
Smell: natural, pure wool, smoke-free
Touch: cozy, soft, wooly
1-3 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Dec 7, 2020
Oct 25, 2020
Beautifully crafted! One of my girls absolutely loved it! Was meant as a Christmas gift to my two kitties...but Josephine would not leave the package alone...so suffice it to say it is a “happy Autumn” gift now🥰...would certainly buy again!